MonetaGo Commences Japan Operations led by Munetoshi Yamada
MonetaGo is pleased to announce the launch of operations in Japan beginning effective immediately. The Japanese business will be led by Mr. Munetoshi Yamada, Managing Director Japan, based in Tokyo.
Yamada-san brings with him a wealth of experience in the thriving Japanese financial sector having proven himself a senior leader at Hitachi Consulting, with his primary focus being the banking industry. Most recently Yamada-san was the Partner Manager leading Japan’s efforts on behalf of R3, focusing on the establishment of their joint venture with SBI. An avid technologist, he was also a university lecturer on the subject of Enterprise Blockchain, a distinguished technology blogger and the owner of blockchain-related patents.
‘’Our continued expansion throughout the APAC region into Japan is a real testament to how our business continues to go from strength to strength,” said Jesse Chenard, CEO of MonetaGo. “Japan is a critical market for MonetaGo, home to some of the world’s most well-established financial institutions with operations spanning the globe. We hope to help them safeguard their global operations against fraud.’’
“I’m thrilled to join the MonetaGo team to continue spearheading the use of cutting edge technologies as MonetaGo has,” said Munetoshi Yamada, MonetaGo’s new Tokyo-based Managing Director. “I look forward to working with their extraordinary team to bring their innovative products such as Secure Financing and workflow solutions to Japan and beyond.”
Companies In This Post
- OpenWay launches Card- and Wallet-as-a-Service platform for CaaS providers across the globe Read more
- Advanced AI Helps Banks Double APP Scam Detection Read more
- VC Innovations’ Victor Cruz on Fintech Talents and Why “It’s All About the Audience.” Read more
- Lagardére Travel Retail Go Live With ReceiptHero’s Digital Receipt Solution Read more
- Cogo and Tandem Bank partner to offer customers help reducing their carbon footprint Read more