Modulr achieves Visa Ready certification
Through this extended collaboration with Visa, the world leader in digital payments, and building on their principal issuing membership, Modulr are helping businesses automate payment flows, embed payments within their proposition and launch entirely new features and services.
As lockdown restrictions ease, it is vital that SMEs recover quickly and take every advantage offered by the digital economy. Research from Modulr highlighted the pressure SMEs face in curbing the rising cost of payment services on the one hand and meeting rising customer expectation of payment experiences on the other.
Achieving Visa Ready status certifies the Modulr infrastructure means they can give customers peace of mind they’re using the highest technological standard of Visa payment solutions.
Jill Docherty, Head of Business Development, UK&I at Visa comments: “We’re delighted to be part of Modulr’s continued growth and proud they have achieved Visa Ready certification. Small businesses continue to be some of the hardest hit by the pandemic and together with Modulr, we’re committed to supporting them as they build for recovery. Through this extended partnership more businesses will be able to access the crucial tools and resources they need to benefit from the digital economy.”
Myles Stephenson, Chief Executive at Modulr comments: “Securing Visa Ready certification is a critical step in achieving our goal of striving for greater innovation and payment improvements across the industry for every size of business. Working with Visa, our mission is to further expand our platform in the coming months so every UK and EU business can easily and efficiently benefit from the power of embedded payments.”
- Ingenico Launches as Independent Company Following Acquisition by Apollo Private Equity Funds Read more
- EXCLUSIVE: “At The Eye of the Storm” – Rosina Smith, McKenzie Intelligence Services in ‘The Insurtech Magazine’ Read more
- Fundamental Underwriters Expands Employee Auto Insurance Product Read more
- NFP Unifies Brand, Strengthens Operations in Ireland, Eyes Europe Expansion Read more
- JUMO Launches First-of-its Kind Asset Management Engine, VELA Read more