Melio Appoints Sivanne Goldfarb as Vice President of Risk, Credit & Data Products
Melio, a leading B2B payments platform for small businesses, today announced the appointment of Sivanne Goldfarb as Vice President of Risk, Credit & Data Products. The appointment marks the latest addition to Melio’s executive leadership as the company grows its product offerings and continues its rapid scaling.
Goldfarb joins Melio with over a decade of experience in product development, fintech, and risk management. Most recently, she was the Director of Data Science & Data Engineering, Fraud, and Compliance at Meta FinTech, Meta’s payments unit. Before Meta, she held the position of Director of Consumer Risk Management at PayPal.
“I am excited to welcome a world-class product executive to Melio’s leadership team,” said Ilan Atias, Melio’s co-founder and CTO. “We are fortunate to have some of the best people in Israel join our R&D site in Tel Aviv.”
“I led a team for a small business product at PayPal so Melio’s mission to support small businesses is near and dear to my heart,” said Goldfarb. “One thing I love about financial services is that if you work on the right products it can really change people’s lives. I truly believe Melio is changing lives for small business owners and I’m impressed by the company.”
Goldfarb’s appointment follows several other senior executives who joined Melio in recent months, including Chief Operating Officer Tomer Barel and Vice President of Research & Development Guy Zipori.
Companies In This Post
- Newfront Appoints Former Marsh Leader as US Growth Leader Read more
- Kroo: Only UK current account to offer more than 3% AER interest on balances up to £85k Read more
- Banking Transformed Podcast: Global Trends that will Disrupt Finance in 2023 Read more
- Barclays sets out its flexible banking strategy Read more
- TD Announces Exclusive Strategic Relationship With CanadaVisa to Help Support Newcomers as They Establish Their Financial Life in Canada Read more