MahiMarkets Announces New Whitelabel Options Product, MFX Radar
MahiMarkets, a leading e-trading technology provider, is excited to announce the launch of its new white label Options product, MFX Radar. This latest offering enables brokers to access a fully functional Options business, complete with bespoke expiries and strikes depending on individual requirements.
With MFX Radar, clients can now offer options on a range of popular assets such as FX, crypto, gold, and S&P500 in a simple and engaging way. The platform features a user-friendly interface, personalised with your brand colours and logo.
In addition, MFX Radar includes a comprehensive booking and life-cycling system, enabling brokers to manage trades, orders, and portfolios with ease. The risk visualisation feature allows you to view client and hedging trades/orders, portfolio position (hedging, client and net), and view portfolio risk metrics, all in one place.
David Cooney, Co-Founder and Co-CEO of MahiMarkets, has over 30 years of experience in Options, having worked for financial institutions such as Chase, Credit Suisse, Dresdner and Barclays. He commented, “We are thrilled to be launching our new white label Options product, MFX Radar. We believe it will revolutionise the industry, providing brokers with a comprehensive platform to manage their Options business while delivering a simple and engaging experience for their clients.”
MFX Radar is the latest addition to MahiMarkets’ expanding product suite, which includes advanced pricing technology, data and analytics solutions, and risk management tools. With a focus on innovation and customer satisfaction, MahiMarkets is committed to delivering world-class products and services to its clients.
For more information on MFX Radar and MahiMarkets’ suite of products, please visit the company’s website or contact their sales team directly.
Companies In This Post
- Snoop and Starcount Partner to Launch Spendmapper Read more
- Veem Expands Its Real Time Payment Capabilities By Introducing a Fee-Free Visa® Virtual Card Read more
- Visa Partners with UK Government and Top UK Universities to Power the Next Generation of AI Talent Read more
- ING Americas makes key leadership appointments in its Sectors and Capital Markets and Advisory Teams Read more
- Nottingham Building Society enhances broker support with increased procuration fee and new residential products Read more