LOQBOX Plants Thousands Of Trees For Earth Day
Today, LOQBOX has announced it will plant thousands of trees on behalf of every employee and every new member to LOQBOX (who joins on Friday 22nd April) to celebrate Earth Day.
Earth Day is an annual event to demonstrate support for environmental protection. First held on April 22, 1970, it now includes a wide range of events coordinated globally by EarthDay.org including 1 billion people in more than 193 countries. The official theme for 2022 is Invest In Our Planet.
Co-Founder and Co-CEO of LOQBOX Tom Eyre commented: “We decided to use Ecologi to raise awareness of Earth Day and to encourage our team and our members to consider their relationship with the environment. We expect to plant around 5,000 trees across the world as part of our investment in our planet, and we hope our members value seeing their positive impact as a community.”
It’s now known that one of the best tools to address the climate crisis and to keep our temperatures from rising above 1.5C is to plant trees. They are also critical in preventing ecological collapse.
LOQBOX chose to use Ecologi as they have a range of tree planting partners who are able to responsibly plant trees on our community’s behalf.
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- US blockchain company, Constellation Network, Welcomes Leading Experts from Top Enterprises and U.S. Government Agencies to their Enterprise Advisory Board. Read more
- JustPaid, AI-powered Finance Startup, To Launch Game-Changing GPT App In OpenAI’S GPT Store Read more
- Eltropy Collaborates with Jack Henry’s Banno Digital Banking Platform Read more
- Ledger partners with bolt to launch device protection for its industry-leading secure devices Read more
- Nigeria: African Development Bank and FSDH Merchant Bank sign $20 million Trade Finance Agreement to support Small and Midsize Enterprises (SMEs) and Corporates Read more