Lloyds Banking Group opens applications for Launch Innovation programme to discover potential FinTech partners
Lloyds Banking Group’s Launch Innovation programme announces its return, to cultivate up-and-coming FinTech and InsurTech companies.
The 12-week programme provides an opportunity for FinTechs and InsurTechs to benefit from expert guidance from Lloyds Banking Group, helping them further develop their business. At the end of the course, the most successful applicants will be invited to run a commercial experiment in partnership with Lloyds Banking Group, with a possible potential further partnership.
The Launch Innovation 2022 programme was enormously successful, with applicant Caura, receiving a £4m investment from the Lloyds Banking Group FinTech Investment team.
Applications for 2023 are now open and those selected to join the cohort will have access to senior management and subject matter experts, who will give invaluable insights into working with large financial institutions. Applications will also be reviewed by the Group’s FinTech Investment Team, who have funds to invest in seed to Series B businesses.
Kirsty Rutter, FinTech Investment Director at Lloyds Banking Group, said: “We have an ambition to become the best bank for FinTech and InsurTechs to work with and we recognise that better collaboration with FinTechs and InsurTechs is key to delivering exceptional service and enhancing our capabilities.
We are really looking forward to hearing from this year’s applicants and how we might work together to build the bridge between the needs of our business and personal customers, and the FinTech community.”
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- Facephi collaborates with Qashio to enter the Middle East market Read more
- AI-Driven Transformation: EZ Cloud Ignites Finance Departments with Advanced AP Automation Read more
- DIFC Innovation Hub partners with Dubai Islamic Bank to launch 7th edition of AccelerateHER Read more
- CryptoUK Welcomes Crypto & Digital APPG Inaugural Report Read more
- Shoptet teams up with Salt Edge to offer instant cardless payments from account to account Read more