Kyriba Expands Risk Portfolio, Launches Commodities Risk
Kyriba, a global leader of cloud-based finance and IT solutions, has announced the launch of Commodities Risk, which is an expansion of the Company’s portfolio of risk applications. The new solution helps Treasury and Risk Managers mitigate commodities risk and better manage market fluctuations with integrated data, analytics and connectivity into Kyriba Treasury and Risk Management. The solution gives companies the ability to reduce price risk and protect their bottom-line from the impacts of market volatility.
“Kyriba launched Commodities Risk to support hedging programs, simplify buying and price setting processes and to deliver a more complete liquidity picture,” said Bob Stark, Global Head of Market Strategy at Kyriba. “It is important for our clients to have Commodities, FX, Payments and Treasury functionality in a single platform.”
Key Benefits of Kyriba Commodities Risk
- Commodity Tracking Features: exposure management, trade capture and flexible forward-curve modeling.
- Financial and Hedge Accounting: valuations and hedge accounting entries are automated and integrate with all general ledgers.
- A Single Risk Management Platform: Commodities, FX and Interest Rate Risk are fully integrated with liquidity planning, automated settlements and bank reconciliations.
Commodities Risk adds to Kyriba’s platform to further support corporate Treasurers and Risk Managers mitigate the impact of rising commodity prices and offer greater defense against pricing headwinds. The Company recently launched Portfolio VaR Analysis to tackle currency risk.
For more information on Commodities Risk, read our fact sheet.
Kyriba empowers CFOs and their teams to transform the way they activate liquidity as a real-time, dynamic vehicle to grow and create business value, while protecting against financial risk.
With 2,500 customers worldwide, 20% of which are Fortune 500 companies, and 25 million payments processed daily, Kyriba’s platform connects internal treasury, risk, payment and working capital applications to vital external sources such as banks, ERPs, trading platforms and market data providers. Based on a secure and scalable SaaS platform that uses artificial intelligence, Kyriba enables thousands of businesses around the world to maximise growth opportunities, protect against losses from fraud and financial risk, and reduce costs through advanced automation.
Kyriba is headquartered in San Diego, with offices globally. For more information, visit www.kyriba.com.
Companies In This Post
- Bitcoin Association for BSV to Serve as Steward of Bitcoin Protocol Read more
- Sprout.ai: More than half of UK and US insurers using generative AI technologies Read more
- Actionable Business Insights via upSWOT Now Standard on the Alkami Digital Banking Platform Read more
- Lexasure Financial Group Launches LexasureCloud 1.0 Digital B2B2C InsurTech Platform at InsureTech Connect Asia Read more
- LeaseQuery Solutions Garner Industry Recognition in Atlanta’s Technology Market Read more