Kyle Wool, CEO of Dominari Securities, To Appear on Fox Business’ Varnay & Co. Today
Dominari announced that Kyle Wool, CEO of Dominari Securities LLC, its wholly-owned broker-dealer and registered investment advisor subsidiary, is scheduled to appear as a guest this morning on “Varney & Co.” during the 9 am to 10 am time period. “Varnay & Co.” is Fox Business’ highly rated program that breaks down the latest in financial news and political headlines. Mr. Wool will provide expert opinion on numerous topics impacting the broader economy and investor community. This will be his third appearance on the show during the last six months.
Mr. Wool has deep experience in the financial services and banking sectors having held senior level roles across many of Wall St.’s top firms including Morgan Stanley, Oppenheimer, and Revere Securities. He currently is also a board member of the Dominari Inc.
Companies In This Post
- Nottingham Building Society enhances broker support with increased procuration fee and new residential products Read more
- Shift4 Partners with Give Lively to Offer Powerful Fundraising Solution to Nonprofits Read more
- SmartStream appoints Akber Jaffer as Chief Executive Officer Read more
- Check out the Rockstar Speakers joining the 5th edition of The Fintech Talents Festival Read more
- Metro Bank Has Signed Up to The Race at Work Charter Read more