KBC partners with Personetics to bring AI-driven banking to 1.6million
KBC, a leading multi-channel bank-insurance group with a geographic focus in Europe, has partnered with Personetics, the leading global provider of financial-data-driven personalisation and customer engagement solutions for financial services. The companies will be working together to deliver multi-lingual, proactive, data-driven solutions to increase customer engagement on KBC’s mobile application to meet customer needs.
Personetics AI models use customers’ financial data to automatically configure and categorise all transactions, simplifying and greatly improving the user experience. Personetics provides KBC with a powerful Engagement Builder Platform, “Engage,” to enable KBC to modify existing and create ongoing insights and recommendations for customers. As a result of implementing Engage, KBC saw a clear rise in engagement, including high opt-in and session use above industry benchmarks with a +90% satisfaction rating.
“Exceeding customer expectations of KBC Mobile is what excites our team. One way of achieving this is through saving time & money. For example: getting a quick heads-up to check if a double payment was intended. Or a notification when you received a payment, in the likes of a tax return. Each time we are able to provide such relevant information, it may give a small, but tangible benefit to the customers’ life and add to his or her personal financial insight. Personetics is helping us achieve that type of relevance.” says Karin Van Hoecke, General Manager (Digital) Transformation and Data at KBC.
“Personetics’ Engage solution provides us with both flexibility and scale. With their broad catalogue of proven valuable and relevant insights, we could develop and extend our PFM solution much quicker than if we would have built everything from scratch ourselves. In addition, we also benefitted from Personetics’ extensive hands-on experience with their banking customers. With Personetics’ brand-new Engagement Builder, we received a powerful tool that provides us with even more flexibility than before. It will allow us to design custom insights without the need to develop them manually. This will help us to differentiate our PFM solution from those of our competitors.”
– Jurgen Indekeu, Policy Advisor for Mass Retail segment at KBC
“KBC’s usage numbers show us, yet again, that customers are hungry for relevant, succinct information about their finances. When their bank-insurer delivers that information through customised, helpful insights, they’re much more likely to engage over time,” says David Sosna, CEO of Personetics.
KBC Belgium and Personetics in numbers:
- Bank assets: €320 billion
- Bank clients in Belgium: 2.6 million
- Bank digital users in Belgium: Approx. 1.6 million
- Partner since 2018
- Customer satisfaction of personalised insights: +90%
- Insights generated over time: 47.4 million
- Average of 6 new insights per customer per month
- Personetics Active Engagement: 35%
- Languages: Dutch, English, French, German
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- Brex Announces Significant Growth with Two Product Lines at $100M of ARR Read more
- Bitcoin Association for BSV to Serve as Steward of Bitcoin Protocol Read more
- Sprout.ai: More than half of UK and US insurers using generative AI technologies Read more
- Actionable Business Insights via upSWOT Now Standard on the Alkami Digital Banking Platform Read more
- Lexasure Financial Group Launches LexasureCloud 1.0 Digital B2B2C InsurTech Platform at InsureTech Connect Asia Read more