Isbank winds up Apple Watch app
Adding a new innovation to digital banking field, Isbank released “IsCep for Apple Watch”, reaching its customers simultaneously when Apple Watch offered for sale in Turkey.
İşCep for Apple Watch will run on smart watches as an extension of İşCep that is the pioneer in Turkish mobile banking in many aspects. İşCep customers may use the application on their watches after synchronizing their Apple Watches with their smart phones.
Via İşCep for Apple Watch developed by Softtech, technology subsidiary of İşbank, İşCep users will be able to follow current financial data and easily reach the nearest ATMs and branches based on directions from the map without the need for any PIN entry. Users will also have the opportunity to follow up Maximum Card campaigns and opportunities that are in their vicinity.
Hakan Aran, Deputy Chief Executive of İşbank emphasized that the Bank keeps pace with technological advancements and maintains its habit of existing in every platform that will make the customers’ life easier and says “In line with this vision, we now take part in wearable technology field with our Apple Watch application. We will continue our investments in this area in the future as well”.
- New R&D Tax Credit Could Leave Lots to Be Desired for Struggling UK SME’s Read more
- Leading Insurance Franchisor Reaches $1 Billion Milestone, Earns Industry Accolades Read more
- RISE Announces Winners of $1.5 Million Flood Insurance of the Future Challenge Read more
- Newgen Partners with Mambu to Streamline End-to-end Lending Processes Read more
- BayPort Credit Union Wins Two CUNA Diamond Awards for Creative Excellence in Marketing Read more