IrisGuard Partner With Elm to Help Boost Financial Inclusion in the Developing World
IrisGuard and Elm Saudi Arabia completed and signed a Memorandum of Understanding at GITEX Africa in Morocco on 1st June 2023, to explore collaboration across various projects including the distribution of humanitarian aid and citizen social protection payments incorporating iris recognition.
Joining up the powerful IrisGuard EyePay® Network iris payment solution and the innovative cross department architecture of the Elm Sahl system aims to help provide a more robust, reliable financial assistance delivery system, providing even greater transparency and efficiencies for all. This will benefit Saudi Arabian citizens and those countries and beneficiaries outside supported by the region. Some of the key objectives for this development include secure and convenient ways of accessing personal entitlements without the need for any other documentation, utilising the human iris for 100% accurate biometric proof-of-life.
Companies In This Post
- DailyPay Now Available on Oracle Cloud Marketplace Read more
- Gate Web3 Startup Unveils 4 Upcoming Initial and Non-Initial Airdrops Read more
- Intuit Launches Food Truck Program to Empower Underserved Youth with Vital Financial, Technical and Entrepreneurial Skills Read more
- MoneyMasters Limited Goes Live with Axia Suite by Profile Software Read more
- EXCLUSIVE: At Seamless Africa 23 the future of African fintech is bright Read more