iQIYI App Surges to Sixth Most Downloaded App Worldwide, Ninth By Revenue for July 2015
iQIYI, an independently operated subsidiary of Baidu and one of the largest Internet and mobile video service providers in China, today announced that according to a recent report published by App Annie, iQIYI’s mobile app, iQIYI Video HD, surged upwards on the worldwide charts in July 2015, gaining 10 spots by downloads and 9 spots by revenue.
According to the report, iQIYI Video HD currently ranks as the 6th most downloaded app worldwide and 9th by revenue. The app also ranked among the top five iOS Entertainment apps in China by monthly active users.
The report attributed iQIYI Video HD’s surge in the worldwide rankings to iQIYI’s growth in paid subscribers, driven by its “massive library of premium content”, including popular TV shows such as Hua Qian Gu, Notes of Tomb Raiders and Extreme Challenge. The report also noted that with iQIYI’s recently announced agreement with Paramount Pictures, iQIYI is well positioned to “upgrade a meaningful portion of its 500 million user base over to its paid offerings.”
- BondExchange Launches First Embedded Surety Application Read more
- Invstr Named Best Social Trading Platform of 2023 by FinTech Breakthrough Awards Read more
- Ally Names Russell Hutchinson as Chief Financial Officer Read more
- Interactive Brokers Expected to Raise Interest Rates to USD 4.33% on Instantly Available Cash Read more
- Bit Digital, Inc. Announces Strategic Investment in Auros Global Limited Read more