Inszone Insurance Services Acquires G.M. Lawrence Insurance Brokerage
Inszone Insurance Services, a rapidly growing national provider of benefits, personal, and commercial lines insurance, announced today the acquisition of G.M, Lawrence Insurance Brokerage.
G.M. Lawrence Insurance Brokerage was built and grew under the leadership of Gail Lawrence. Gail saw an opportunity to offer premium service in the Trucking Insurance space. Knowing the ins and outs of Trucking Insurance, she was able to grow in a niche market and accelerate the growth of the agency.
G.M. Lawrence Insurance Brokerage customers will continue to receive the service they are accustomed to under the Inszone Insurance brand.
“G.M. Lawrence filled a need for an important industry that is often overlooked,” said Norm Hudson, CEO of Inszone Insurance. “We are excited to continue to build in this space and connect customers to an expanded range of resources to better serve their needs.”
The acquisition continues Inszone Insurance Services rapid growth within its home state of California, as the company continues to broaden its national footprint and continues its steady growth trajectory. A number of important transactions will be completed and announced in the upcoming months.
Companies In This Post
- Starfish Digital and Standard Chartered partner to support demand for real-time cash management data Read more
- New Comparison Website Launched to Increase Transparency in the Payments Industry Read more
- Third Sector Organisations Turn to Digital Payments Technology to Support Fundraising Drive Read more
- Paymentology and Tuily Introduce Apple Pay for SMB Credit Cards in Colombia Read more
- Brightwell chooses Duco to automate and consolidate reconciliations as part of target operating model transformation Read more