Peppercorn AI Leverages Aurum Solutions to Scale
As a start-up using AI to motor high-quality car insurance, Peppercorn harbours ambitions to scale quickly and their finance team is preparing for the inevitably of dealing with more transactions on a daily basis as they grow.
For the past two decades, Aurum has been working with companies that span sectors including banking, fintech, asset management, hospitality and insurance amongst others in over 35 countries and has worked with hundreds of household brands both in the UK and globally, including Stonegate Group, Octopus Investments, Ladbrokes, HTB, Admiral and more, supporting finance teams and transforming departments’ data quality and operational efficiency.
As disruptive innovators in the insurtech space using cutting-edge conversational AI to change the whole car insurance experience, Peppercorn are determined to not let manual processes and wasted time be part of the high-volumes which they will come to experience in the future. Peppercorn promotes the use of AI to drive leaner operational costs, and wants to ensure that their internal processes are aligned with their values which is why they chose to work with Aurum to automate their reconciliations.
The partnership ensures Peppercorn can scale, reduce errors and operate in a way conducive to various systems. It was also non-negotiable because of Peppercorn’s ethos as a tech-first, entirely online, completely remote company – whoever they worked with had to match their forward-thinking principles.
Says Jade Riggs, Finance Manager at Peppercorn: “Nearly 20 years in the reconciliation industry as a company spoke volumes, and the individuals at Aurum were equally impressive during demos and consultancy calls.” As a business just starting out, creating new systems and working with providers for the first time, Aurum’s competency and capabilities were pivotal for Peppercorn – they needed assurance that their reconciliation partner could create a solution that matched their vision despite not possessing any legacy data at the time.”
Says Tiago Veiga, CEO Aurum Solutions: “Our partnership ensures Peppercorn can scale, reduce errors and operate in a way conducive to various systems. It was also non-negotiable because of Peppercorn’s ethos as a tech-first insurance company– whoever they worked with had to match their forward-thinking principles.”
Since going live, Peppercorn has experienced:
- Bespoke scripts for data enhancement so that monthly bulk payments of up to 3,000 transactions are automatically reconciled on an individual basis
- A compact, simple and quick reconciliation process, despite them having grown from managing hundreds of policies to 15,000
- Revolut and Bexs identified 61% of Brazilians That Travel Abroad Still Use Cash Read more
- Bold Penguin and Veruna announce industry-leading integration to return quotes from Bold Penguin to Veruna Read more
- NomuPay accelerates growth through acquisition of Total Processing Read more
- Socure Drives Fintech Innovation with Banking-as-a-Service Insights and Controls Read more
- UniCredit Invests in German Fintech Banxware Read more