Haven Life and Nolo Partner to Empower More Americans on Their Financial Journeys
Haven Life, a leading digital life insurance agency backed and wholly owned by Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual), is pleased to announce a strategic partnership with Nolo, a leading provider of consumer-friendly legal products and products for consumers and businesses and a wholly owned subsidiary of MH Sub I, LLC. This collaboration helps expose more consumers to the important benefits of life insurance at pivotal times in their lives where they may be seeking legal resources and relevant expertise.
“Nolo is committed to ensuring that traditionally complicated business documents like wills, trusts and life insurance are accessible and easy to execute. Haven Life is committed to making life insurance more convenient for how consumers want to do business today,” says Wade Seward, Head of Distribution Strategy at Haven Life. “Partnering with Nolo gives us the ability to reach consumers and business owners at the same time they are securing their legal matters.” This news follows a number of recently announced partnerships for Haven Life, including with cloud-banking services provider Blend and online insurance marketplace Policygenius, now part of Zinnia.
With over 50 years of legal experience and a network of 30,000 local attorneys, Nolo is a leading provider of do-it-yourself legal services. The partnership will assist Haven Life in continuing its mission of making life insurance more accessible and affordable for all U.S. households, including those consumers who are tapping into Nolo’s extensive library of free, consumer-friendly legal information — all through the power and convenience of digital and online solutions.
“We are thrilled to partner with Haven Life to bring an all digital life insurance experience to our consumers seeking online legal services,” said Matt Kanaly, Director at Nolo. “Haven Life’s commitment to simple, fast and customer-centric solutions aligns with our mission to equip consumers with straightforward solutions to complicated problems. Together, we are delivering legal and financial solutions in a way that resonates with today’s self-service consumers.”
Companies In This Post
- US blockchain company, Constellation Network, Welcomes Leading Experts from Top Enterprises and U.S. Government Agencies to their Enterprise Advisory Board. Read more
- JustPaid, AI-powered Finance Startup, To Launch Game-Changing GPT App In OpenAI’S GPT Store Read more
- Eltropy Collaborates with Jack Henry’s Banno Digital Banking Platform Read more
- Ledger partners with bolt to launch device protection for its industry-leading secure devices Read more
- Nigeria: African Development Bank and FSDH Merchant Bank sign $20 million Trade Finance Agreement to support Small and Midsize Enterprises (SMEs) and Corporates Read more