BondExchange Launches First Embedded Surety Application
BondExchange (https://bondexchange.com) is proud to announce a breakthrough in surety technology for insurance agents. BondExchange agents can now embed our proprietary bond online application process, SuretyPro, directly into their agency websites, providing a seamless experience for their customers.
“The embedded SuretyPro application is the first of its kind in the surety industry,” says Jackson Cromer, President of BondExchange. “Insurance agent customers can now quote bonds directly on their agent’s websites without navigating to another webpage, thus eliminating the confusion caused when being redirected to another site. SuretyPro keeps everything in one place making the agent the solution provider for their customers.”
BondExchange first released SuretyPro in February 2022, allowing agents to link to BondExchange’s proprietary online surety application. Further upgrades provided a “white-label” experience by adding the agent’s branding to the application process, directing their customers straight to custom applications for specific bond requirements, and providing agents with a unique SuretyPro link to share on social media or in email messages. Now, agents can fully integrate the BondExchange application directly into their website.
“SuretyPro has been a wonderful development for our agents. Helping them to increase their efficiency and eliminating the need for them to complete surety bond applications,” continued Cromer. “We’re thrilled to bring this upgrade to market and believe it will be invaluable to our agency partners.”
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- Eltropy to Host Webinar on How CFIs Can Set Themselves Up for Success with ChatGPT Read more
- Profile Software Offers Digital and Core Banking as SaaS on AWS Read more
- Truist to Present at the Morgan Stanley US Financials, Payments & CRE Conference Read more
- RIBBIT Acquires ValidiFI, Bolstering Data, Products and Market Presence Read more
- BridgeFT Named a Finalist in Three Categories in the 2023 WealthManagement.com Industry Awards Read more