IDB Bank New York State Launches Mobile Strategy Using Zuznow
IDB Bank releases first omni-channel app covering consolidated statements for private banking customers
IDB Bank and Zuznow have announced the release of their first mobile app for customers using consolidated statements. IDB Bank has made the strategic decision to offer omni-channel apps to its customers and have chosen Zuznow’s development platform to deliver these apps.
In making the decision to offer mobile/omni-channel apps to its customers, IDB Bank needed a solution that would maintain the level of security they were already providing. Plus, the creation of apps had to be fast and, more importantly, easy to maintain and update based on changes in user engagement trends. IDB Bank chose Zuznow to enable their strategy. “We were happy to discover Zuznow’s unique platform that not only allowed us to quickly realize our mobile strategy but also enabled rapid alignment with ever changing user engagement trends without long and tedious development cycles,” stated Robert Plante, Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer at IDB Bank.
Zuznow’s AI robo-developer allowed IDB NY to have a publishable app for IOS and Android in only a few weeks with the same level of security provided in their other applications. “We have developed the Zuznow platform to enable enterprises to bring their complete applications to where their customers are; on their mobile devices” stated Chen Levkovich, founder and CEO of Zuznow “because we focus on the front end user experience, our clients can effectively provide all of the functionality their customers want in a way that promotes engagement.” On average Zuznow clients realize a 300% rise in user engagement with apps created using the platform over previous versions of the clients’ apps.
- Marsh Mclennan’s Oliver Wyman Completes Acquisition Of Innopay Read more
- What does Finovate do differently? | FF News at Finovate Europe 2024 Read more
- Falak Investments and Standard Chartered elevate female tech innovators in Saudi’s latest women In tech cohort Read more
- Clearwater Analytics Appoints Mike Chen as its New Head of Corporate Development Read more
- Allica revamps business savings to offer market-leading rates and reward business savers Read more