Greville Lucking appointed CEO at AxeTrading
AxeTrading, the fixed income trading software company, announced today the appointment of Greville Lucking as their new Chief Executive Officer. Greville has been with the firm since 2018 in the role of Head of Customer Support & Integration.
Greville is an experienced business leader within the fixed income technology sector, having been the Chief Operating Officer of EMBonds until their acquisition by BGC Partners. He has previously held senior roles at Formicary and prior to that was with WestLB.
“The board and investors are delighted that Greville has stepped into this role. He is the ideal leader to take AxeTrading into its next successful chapter.” said Mark Cappell, Chairman, AxeTrading. “This completes the new c-suite leadership team at the firm, and we now have the full range of skills and vision to lead us into a new era of growth and delivery for our clients.”
Greville Lucking, CEO, AxeTrading said “I’m looking forward to fulfilling a new strategic approach, with a new team of senior leaders, here at AxeTrading. We have gone through a period of significant change, and we are now ready to deliver our technology faster and more effectively for our clients”.
He went on to say “Some legacy providers look to constrain and create a ‘walled garden’ that restricts users to be dependent on a limited range of options, while we, at AxeTrading, know there is an alternative. As an ‘API first’ product, AxeTrader, delivers true flexibility. I see us making significant advances with our agile, adaptive, and collaborative approach. We seek to support our clients to unlock their true trading potential. To help them see opportunities, manage the complexity, and meet the demands of fixed income and derivatives trading today, across an ever-rising number of trading venues”
- Allica Bank’s Conrad Ford Reveals How Banks Can Provide A Personalised Service To Customers Read more
- Tencent Cloud International Powers Up Canadia Bank to Roll Out its All-New Mobile Banking App via Tencent Mobile Framework Read more
- Allica Bank launches five-year interest-only commercial mortgages Read more
- 8G Capital, Boutique Financial Advisory Firm Offers Citizenship by Investment Read more
- Korea Cross-Border FinTech E9pay and Shinhan Bank Join Forces to Promote Convergence and New Business Opportunities Read more