Global Cloud Xchange’s Head of Europe/US/APAC David Bruce to Participate on a Panel at ITW 2023
Global Cloud Xchange, a network service provider powering global connectivity for new media providers, telecom carriers and enterprises, announced that its Head of Europe/US/APAC, David Bruce, will be participating in a panel discussion ITW 2023, taking place on May 14-17, 2023 in National Harbor, Maryland. David is a telecommunications professional with 15 years of successful experience in sales and leadership.
On Monday, May 15 at 2:45PM, David will participate on the panel titled: How to ensure business continuity in the face of ongoing supply chain disruption? This session will delve into the examination of the causes and consequences of ongoing supply chain disruption, how suppliers are working to overcome it, and the most effective strategies to keep projects on track and maintain business continuity.
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- Eltropy to Host Webinar on How CFIs Can Set Themselves Up for Success with ChatGPT Read more
- Profile Software Offers Digital and Core Banking as SaaS on AWS Read more
- Truist to Present at the Morgan Stanley US Financials, Payments & CRE Conference Read more
- RIBBIT Acquires ValidiFI, Bolstering Data, Products and Market Presence Read more
- BridgeFT Named a Finalist in Three Categories in the 2023 WealthManagement.com Industry Awards Read more