UK-based Instant Funding Prop Firm OFP Launches New Dashboard With Key Functionalities for Traders
Overview Funding Program, one of the world’s leading instant funding programs, has launched a brand new ergonomic Dashboard with added functionalities for traders. The UK-based prop firm, on the market since 2021, created a new interface that aims to make trading even easier and more profitable for anyone interested in trading Forex, raw material, index, metal, bonds and crypto.
We’ve invested time developing unique features, offering a comprehensive view of traders’ history. Continually challenging ourselves, we value feedback for further enhancements.” — Marcello Chiesa, CTO
When joining the prop firm, traders can choose between three account models with different payout percentages in the currency of their choice: 40% and 26% Monthly accounts or a 40% Supercharged account. All the conditions for payouts are listed on OFP’s website, as well as on the prop firm’s weekly updated Youtube channel, with a FAQ section dedicated to answer any trader’s questions about their structure.
Besides no requirement to pass challenges or verification processes in order to get funded, OFP traders will now be able to access in-depth statistics about their trading accounts, 2-minute equity graph, cumulative statistics, profit calendar and an economic calendar with relevant events that may affect the movement of markets.
OFP also recognizes the important role emotions play in trading, hence the launching of an exclusive multilingual Mental Coach Program led by two expert psychologists, available to all traders who have purchased an account. Sessions can be booked directly through the trader’s personal Dashboard, in English, Spanish and Italian.
Focused on consolidating a global community of successful traders, OFP has also created a Discord server that networks more nearly 3000 people from around the world, including expert traders like OFP’s CEO and founder, Ruggero Catalano. Updated daily with analysis, forecasts, blog articles, livestreams and useful information, the server is a place for traders to gather, learn and get updated on the latest market news, as well as contacting OFP’s Support Team, available 24/7.
- Swoop and Sage Unveil Global Partnership to Revolutionize Business Funding and Cost-Savings Solutions Read more
- Leatherback Launches in the UK, Enabling Easier Remittance and Cross-Border Payments for Migrants and Businesses Read more
- Apron Raises $15m to Free Up Small Businesses and Accountants From The Pain of Processing Invoices Read more
- Financial Service Leaders Believe Sector Is “Digitally Fit” but Anxieties Around AI Remain, Reveals New Research Read more
- Haven Life and Nolo Partner to Empower More Americans on Their Financial Journeys Read more