The Mexico Fund, Inc. Declares Distribution
The Mexico Fund, Inc. (NYSE: MXF), announced that the Board of Directors (Board) declared a distribution of $0.20 per share to stockholders of record on April 19, 2023, which is payable in cash on April 27, 2023.
The Board has approved the continuation of the Fund’s MDP during 2023. The Board may amend or terminate the MDP at any time without prior notice to stockholders. Since the implementation of the MDP in September 2008, the Fund has paid a total of $25.56 per share in cash distributions to stockholders.
The amount of distributable income for each fiscal period depends on the aggregate gains and losses realized by the Fund during the entire year. Distributions may consist of net investment income, capital gains and return of capital, but the character of these distributions cannot be determined until after the end of the Fund’s fiscal year. However, under the Investment Company Act of 1940, the Fund is required to indicate the source of each distribution to stockholders.
You should not draw any conclusions about the Fund’s investment performance from the amount of this distribution or from the terms of the Fund’s MDP.
Companies In This Post
- AIB Selects Novidea’s Insurance Platform to Support Its Lloyd’s Coverholder Growth Strategy for the Caribbean Read more
- The Sandbox Partners With GCEX to Create an Education and Client Engagement Platform Within the DubaiVerse Read more
- Xapo Bank Becomes The First Fully Licensed Bank To Enable USDC Deposits and Withdrawals Read more
- Bitwise Launches BITC, a New Type of Bitcoin-Linked ETF Designed for Long-Term Investors Read more
- Buyers Are in the Game, but Interest Rates Are Keeping Sellers on the Bench Read more