Genesis Park Invests in Le Sueur Incorporated
Genesis Park, through its investment fund, GP Capital Partners, LP, is pleased to announce its recent investment in Le Sueur Incorporated (“LSI” or the “Company”). Genesis Park provided a debt and equity investment alongside Ironwood Capital to support the acquisition of LSI by Delos Capital and The Silverfern Group.
LSI, based in Le Sueur, MN, is a leading supplier of complex and pressure-tight aluminum castings and plastic injection molding components. LSI utilizes permanent mold, sand casting, die casting, plastic injection molding, and precision machining manufacturing processes, along with its dedicated engineering team, to provide customers with the most cost-effective method of manufacturing.
Curtis Hartman, Managing Partner of Genesis Park said, “LSI is a 77-year-old, 3rd generation, family business. The Company is well-positioned to benefit from the continued onshoring of U.S. manufacturing driven by supply chain disruption and geopolitical risk. We are thrilled to partner with an experienced investor group and management team to support the Company through this next phase of growth.”
Companies In This Post
- A Falling King Dollar Signals a Reprieve for Emerging Markets Commentary From Crown Agents Bank Read more
- Uome Launches New Point of Sale Feature That Comes With a Cost of Living Incentive Changing the Game for Small Businesses & Entrepreneurs Read more
- Brush Claims Unveils New Brand Identity to Support Strategic Transformation and Advanced Executive Growth Read more
- Mike McGovern on the Trends in Financial Institutions Read more
- Roland Brandli on Adapting to the Recent Changes in Payments Read more