Freetrade appoints Revolut’s Paul Brooking as CFO, as international growth accelerates
Paul joins Freetrade from the fintech, Revolut, where he served as deputy CFO and Head of Financial Control. Prior to Revolut, he held senior positions in payments platform, Paysafe Group, and London-listed trading platform, IG Group. He began his career at PwC.
Paul’s appointment comes amid a period of record growth at Freetrade. Between August 2020 and August 2021 the business has grown key metrics – funded customers, AUA, revenue – fourfold, and the business is poised to expand across Europe as it scales operations in its Stockholm office.
Speaking about Paul’s appointment, Adam Dodds, Freetrade Founder and CEO, said: “I am pleased to welcome someone with such a wealth of private and public company experience in senior finance roles to our team. Paul’s expertise will be invaluable as we continue to scale our business and expand into new markets.”
Paul Brooking, CFO at Freetrade, said: “I’m thrilled to be joining such an exciting business at this important point in its growth. The team’s commitment to get everyone investing is inspiring. There is a real need for a product that offers low-cost and equitable access to global equity markets that, importantly, puts customers’ long-term best interest at the heart of everything we do.”
Companies In This Post
- Vencora acquires CREALOGIX Read more
- Bottomline Unveils Enhanced Internal Threat Management Solution Read more
- TerraPay joins forces with Diamond Trust Bank Uganda, to simplify global money transfers in Uganda Read more
- Security Bank drives digital transformation of wealth management business with Avaloq Read more
- Prove Identity Partners with TargetData to Continue Expansion into Brazil Read more