Form3 launch a New Cross Border Offering with Goldman Sachs Transaction Banking
Goldman Sachs Transaction Banking (TxB) and Form3, the leading cloud-native payment technology provider, today announced a new solution that delivers FX and payments capabilities to Form3’s banking clients.
Form3’s platform will leverage TxB’s cross-border payments and Foreign Exchange (FX) execution capabilities to introduce a value added service for Form3’s regulated financial institution customers.
Powered by TxB’s APIs, the offering will provide Form3 customers competitive, real-time FX rates coupled with payment execution and tracking capabilities. The functionality is integrated into Form3’s platform, providing users with added choice and flexibility to their payments. Against the backdrop of an increasingly dynamic market for cross border payments, TxB is helping Form3 customers scale their international offering with additional FX and payments functionality.
Michael Mueller, Form3’s CEO, commented: “As the leader in cloud payment technology, our growth strategy evolves around new business opportunities and solving customer challenges. By working with Goldman Sachs Transaction Banking, Form3 was quickly able to add FX payment functionality within our ecosystem, enabling our clients‘ global growth and expansion as well as ours.”
Art Brieske, Goldman Sachs’ Global Head of Payments Products, commented: “We are excited to deepen our relationship with Form3 and provide global FX and payments capabilities to meet the needs of their fast-growing clients. With our innovative technology platform, we have been able to simplify the payment experience for our clients and their customers.”
- The Bank of London Appoints Marc Jenkins as Chief Financial Officer UK Read more
- FF Awards 2022 Highlights Read more
- MAPFRE RE Increases Capital by 250 Million Euros to Offer Greater Reinsurance Capacity to Its Clients and Boost Growth Read more
- Thales Addresses Inclusivity With Its ‘Voice Payment Card’ Read more
- StrideUp Cuts Rates and Launches Its Innovative First-time Buyer Product to the Intermediary Market Read more