Flutterwave partners with Currencycloud to help accelerate expansion in Europe and US
Africa’s leading payments technology company, Flutterwave, one of TIME’s 2021 100 Most Influential Companies, has partnered with Currencycloud, the experts in simplifying business in a multi-currency world, in order to accelerate the launch of their payment network in Europe and the US.
The partnership enables Flutterwave to enhance its services to customers by enabling them to receive money globally via unique virtual accounts. The partnership with Currencycloud will allow Flutterwave’s merchants seamless and quick access to send and receive money transfers at a significant scale at their convenience.
In addition, the partnership will enable merchants access to receive payments by channels other than debit cards, further providing more options for merchants worldwide.
Olugbenga ‘GB’ Agboola, Founder and CEO of Flutterwave said: “This partnership marks our ongoing commitment to creating a payments infrastructure that links the world to Africa. Our shared value of simplifying payments, coupled with the speed with which we could launch in a new market leveraging Currencycloud APIs were just a few reasons why we partnered with them. Through our partnership, we are excited to offer new and existing customers, more payment options to grow their business, access new markets and build their customer base.”
David Heitzmann, Vice President of Sales & General Manager of North America at Currencycloud commented: “Our goal at Currencycloud is to reimagine the way money flows around the world. The partnership with Flutterwave is a great example of this, and we are thrilled to be able to support Flutterwave in their mission.”
The Currencycloud API has been incorporated into Flutterwave’s solution and is available to existing and new customers today.
- Shaping the future of ecommerce payments- ePay Europe expands into retail sector for London 2024 Read more
- The BIBF and IsDBI Join Forces to Enhance Global Islamic Finance Expertise Read more
- Open Banking Expo expands to two days and co-locates with the Open Banking Expo Awards this October Read more
- Snoop and Starcount Partner to Launch Spendmapper Read more
- Veem Expands Its Real Time Payment Capabilities By Introducing a Fee-Free Visa® Virtual Card Read more