five°degrees appoints Wilco Jiskoot as Chairman of the Supervisory Board
five°degrees, a global banking technology company, announces the appointment of Wilco Jiskoot as Chairman of the Supervisory Board.
Mr. Jiskoot joins five°degrees following an extensive career in banking, including 32 years at ABN AMRO in which he occupied the role of Vice Chairman of the Managing Board. He is currently an advisor to leading investment fund companies; a member of the Supervisory Board at Jumbo: one of the largest supermarket chains in the Netherlands; and Chairman of HEMA: the Dutch global department store with branches across western Europe and the Middle East.
Mr. Jiskoot succeeds Loek van den Boog who recently accepted the position of Senior Advisor and Chairman of General Atlantic Netherlands. Mr van den Boog has made a significant contribution to five°degrees Supervisory Board over the last 8 years, and will continue to advise during a period of transition.
Martijn Hohmann, CEO, five°degrees said: “We are excited to welcome Wilco Jiskoot as Chairman. Wilco is an authority in the banking sector with a wealth of experience and an outstanding track record. He will add tremendous value and I look forward to working with Wilco in the coming months, to continue to build the company and leverage the many opportunities open to us.”
Wilco Jiskoot said: “The banking sector is going through tremendous transformation. five°degrees i
- 2022 Cybersecurity Census Report: Less than a quarter of financial services organisations feel their business is very well prepared to defend against cyberattacks Read more
- AntAlpha Hosts Digital Asset Conference in Hong Kong Read more
- Agreement with Singapore opens new fintech market for UK businesses Read more
- Binance Launches Next Phase of User Transparency Updates Read more
- Nium Unveils ‘Closed Loop’ Payments Alternative for Airlines and OTAs Read more