First-Ever High Street Conference Calls on all Independent Retailers to Evolve the High Street and Stay Competitive
SaveTheHighStreet.org, a nationwide movement uniting independent businesses is hosting the 1st High Street Conference on 25th September. The Conference is FREE for independent retailers from anywhere in the UK, and it is being held at The Theatre RACC in Richmond.
At the Conference, which is valued at 250GBP per ticket but FREE for shopkeepers, Facebook / Instagram and Google will provide trainings for independent retailers on how to increase business. A group of industry experts will provide a series of valuable tips and advice on how to get more customers, make more money and drive lasting success on the high street. Inspiring panel discussions will take place throughout the day, as well as independent retailer networking opportunities, guest speaker appearances such as Zac Goldsmith, prize-draw announcements, and more.
The Conference will provide complimentary breakfast and lunch for retailers and a Future of Retail exhibit. SaveTheHighstreet.org is currently running a pilot testing industry standard recommendations with the local businesses in Barnes. Progress and results will be showcased for the first time ever at the Conference. The Richmond Council is in full support of the SaveTheHighStreet.org initiative to evolve high street success, and has been instrumental in the Barnes pilot project.
Local Retail Businesses can RSVP for FREE tickets here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/high-street-conference-join-us-for-free-tickets-36437348089
- US blockchain company, Constellation Network, Welcomes Leading Experts from Top Enterprises and U.S. Government Agencies to their Enterprise Advisory Board. Read more
- JustPaid, AI-powered Finance Startup, To Launch Game-Changing GPT App In OpenAI’S GPT Store Read more
- Eltropy Collaborates with Jack Henry’s Banno Digital Banking Platform Read more
- Ledger partners with bolt to launch device protection for its industry-leading secure devices Read more
- Nigeria: African Development Bank and FSDH Merchant Bank sign $20 million Trade Finance Agreement to support Small and Midsize Enterprises (SMEs) and Corporates Read more