HKEX Suite of MSCI Products Launched with Fenics GO
Fenics GO, an innovative global platform and service for accessing and transmitting financial information and trading financial instruments, including, exchange listed options and delta 1 products, operated by the Fenics division of BGC Partners, Inc. (Nasdaq: BGCP) (“BGC Partners,” “BGC” or the “Company”), today announced that it has introduced 37 HKEX MSCI derivatives products on to its multi award winning platform.
Working together with HKEX is an important step in expanding the range of products that Fenics GO can offer as well as acknowledging our goal of a more efficient, compliant, and cheaper method for arranging block trades for the wider market.
Jean-Pierre Aubin, Co-Global Head of Brokerage at BGC and Chief Executive Officer of Fenics GO, said: “We are very excited to be partnering with the HKEX to launch HKEX MSCI products on Fenics GO. We are committed to the electronic evolution of the derivative markets. We look forward to working closely with HKEX on the MSCI suite and on new products that HKEX may bring to market in the future.”
HKEX Co-Chief Operating Officer and Head of Equities, Wilfred Yiu, said: “We are delighted to be working together with Fenics GO to offer an electronic block trade service to promote our comprehensive suite of HKEX MSCI products. The use of this accessible and efficient technology platform will support the continued development of our markets, offering customers around the world better choice and promoting transparency, market compliance and auditability.”
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- Eltropy to Host Webinar on How CFIs Can Set Themselves Up for Success with ChatGPT Read more
- Profile Software Offers Digital and Core Banking as SaaS on AWS Read more
- Truist to Present at the Morgan Stanley US Financials, Payments & CRE Conference Read more
- RIBBIT Acquires ValidiFI, Bolstering Data, Products and Market Presence Read more
- BridgeFT Named a Finalist in Three Categories in the 2023 WealthManagement.com Industry Awards Read more