Fintech Finance Podcasts: The FF Salon at Sibos with Louise Smith, Innovate Finance
Joining us at the FF Salon for Sibos 2022, we talk to Louise Smith, Chair of the Board at Innovate Finance, about antiquated methods of building credit and why they cannot work for modern homebuyers. Louise gets candid about the state of the current banking system and how it is upheld by finance leaders apprehensive of letting go of the power they have built up through those old structures.
“The pie has always been the same, and it needs to be redistributed better, which means some need to lose a bit of what they own,” said Smith.
Companies In This Post
- Sayata Announces EasyFirm – The Fastest Way To Get Five Firm Cyber Quotes For SMBs Read more
- Prime Bank and AGAM spark lending revolution for individuals and business Read more
- Access to Capital for Entrepreneurs Receives $3.75 Million Grant From Truist Foundation to Support Expansion Into South Georgia Read more
- Klarpay AG builds a Cloud-Based Infrastructure to automate its services Read more
- BMLL CEO Paul Humphrey Wins Harrington Starr Top 1% Leadership Award Read more