Fintech Finance Podcasts: The FF Salon at Sibos with Elizabeth Lumley, The Banker
Joining us at the FF Salon for Sibos 2022, we talk to Elizabeth Lumley, the Deputy Editor of The Banker at the Financial Times, about the human aspect of our industry and why we need financial institutions if we want a functioning civilisation.
From highways to plumbing, finance permeates every corner of society – making it just as essential as the hospital and supermarket. Looking back at the financial crisis of 2008, those banks that survived did so because failing would have left the world worse off.
Companies In This Post
- Sayata Announces EasyFirm – The Fastest Way To Get Five Firm Cyber Quotes For SMBs Read more
- Prime Bank and AGAM spark lending revolution for individuals and business Read more
- Access to Capital for Entrepreneurs Receives $3.75 Million Grant From Truist Foundation to Support Expansion Into South Georgia Read more
- Klarpay AG builds a Cloud-Based Infrastructure to automate its services Read more
- BMLL CEO Paul Humphrey Wins Harrington Starr Top 1% Leadership Award Read more