Cardlytics partners with Monzo to deliver new targeted cashback rewards programme
Cardlytics, an advertising platform in banks’ digital channels, has today announced it has partnered with Monzo to deliver targeted promotions and cashback rewards to its over 8 million customers across the UK.
The partnership will enable Monzo – the UK’s fastest growing digital bank – to deliver cashback rewards for customers with daily targeting based on consumer spending and location, ensuring clear personalisation to drive value for customers and sales for brands.
Monzo will be the first bank globally to deploy Cardlytics’ new cloud-based platform, hosted on Amazon Web Services (AWS), which provides a slick user experience for the bank, as well as delivering cashback notifications to consumers in real-time as they spend.
Cardlytics will join the Monzo cashback rewards programme in early 2024.
“We’re thrilled to announce our partnership with Monzo, providing cashback rewards to its customers at a time where all spending is more heavily scrutinised,” Campbell Shaw, head of UK banking partnerships at Cardlytics, said. “As the first banking platform to deploy our new cloud-based platform, Monzo customers will benefit from cashback rewards in real-time as they spend.
“We look forward to helping Monzo customers save money on their spending, as part of the bank’s efforts to support during the continued high cost-of-living,” Shaw added.
- Trovata Brings Next-Generation Banking for National Australia Bank Read more
- Barclays UK Appoints Inderjit Bassi As Chief Marketing Officer Read more
- PPRO adds popular Swiss payment app TWINT to its payment method portfolio Read more
- Transfer Galaxy and Intergiro Forge Alliance to Reshape Global Remittances Read more
- Flutterwave Secures 13 New Money Transmission Licenses in the U.S. and Services 29 States with its Send App Remittance Solution for Consumers and Enterprises Read more