Capitalise.ai and Avatrade Announce a Strategic Partnership, Providing Avatrade’s CFD & FX Clients With the Next Generation of Automated Trading
Capitalise.ai, a leading global provider of a groundbreaking trading automation and analysis platform, and AvaTrade, the renowned and established CFDs & Forex broker, today announced a strategic partnership to offer AvaTrade’s clients free and easy-to-use automated trading.
AvaTrade’s traders will get free access to Capitalise.ai’s full suite of automated trading capabilities including a no-code freestyle text interface, automated trading execution, analysis tools such as backtesting and simulations, a library of strategy examples, Smart Notifications, and a mobile app.
AvaTrade’s clients will be able to automate an endless variety of trading strategies, using advanced customisation features, such as Dollar Cost Averaging strategies, timing-based conditions, news events and tech indicators. Moreover, with Capitalise.ai’s TradingView Alerts feature, traders can now automate their trading based on over 100 indicators available in the TradingView charts.
Commenting on the announcement, Daire Ferguson, AvaTrade CEO, said “For over 16 years, AvaTrade has prided itself on being at the forefront of trading technology. Our partnership with Capitalise.ai is just further proof of our ongoing commitment to our traders, as we continue to provide them with innovative ways to trade, apply strategies and make every trade easier to accomplish, ensuring that everyone can become a trader”.
- Spline Data Announces Launch of Its First Quantitative Municipal Bond Curve Pricing Solutions Read more
- Global Fintech Leader Ascenda Announces Axis Bank Partnership Read more
- 21Shares and CoinGecko Release The Global Crypto Classification Standard Report Read more
- Tempo France and Nairagram Unite for African Remittances: A Game Changer Read more
- Broadridge Named Leading Provider of Managed Services Capabilities by Chartis Read more