ABC Finance And Uswitch Collaborate To Launch Revolutionary Invoice Finance Tool
ABC Finance is thrilled to announce its partnership with Uswitch, one of the UK’s leading comparison and switching services. The partnership will see Uswitch offer invoice finance through ABC Finances online invoice finance comparison tool.
Key Features of the partnership:
- A first-of-its-kind platform, now with the extensive reach of Uswitch.
- Empowers business owners with a rapid tender process, compelling lenders to present their best deals immediately.
- Protects user privacy, revealing contact details only when a business owner decides to engage with a specific lender.
- Features industry giants including Lloyds Bank, Skipton Business Finance, Novuna, and Bibby, ensuring a comprehensive comparison experience.
The tool pairs business owners with lenders who match their funding requirement, giving the lender the information needed to make an initial lending decision. Each lender is then given one shot to offer their best deal and win the borrowers business.
This ultimately cuts out hours of work, multiple needless meetings and a time-consuming negotiation process.
This innovative tool, which allows business owners to execute a ‘rapid tender’ process, is now poised to reach an even wider audience. By featuring on Uswitch’s platform, a multitude of businesses will benefit from an efficient, transparent, and stress-free way of comparing invoice finance options.
The partnership exemplifies a shared vision between ABC Finance and Uswitch: to hand back the power to those searching for finance, prioritising their needs and concerns over the often overwhelming offers from lenders.
Gary Hemming, Commercial Lending Director at ABC Finance, expressed his excitement about the collaboration: “Our alliance with Uswitch is a testament to our unwavering dedication to serve the business community. By marrying our tech-driven solutions with Uswitch’s extensive reach, we’re set to revolutionise how businesses navigate the complex world of invoice financing”.
Uswitch SME Expert Cam Jaques: “For us here at Uswitch, this marks a significant expansion of our comparison portfolio for SMEs, showcasing our commitment to continually evolving and meeting the diverse needs of our audience”.
Business owners, decision makers and anyone interested in the innovative tool can find it on both the ABC Finance and Uswitch websites.
For additional information, please reach out to Gary Hemming at [email protected] or on 07841 138468.
- BNY Mellon Announces Expanded Mental Health Benefits and Increased Minimum Wage for U.S. Employees Read more
- Users link over $500M in self-directed assets on Magnifi, the AI-powered financial co-pilot for individual investors Read more
- What happened at the FF Awards 2023?! Read more
- Adyen Enters into a Long-Term Payments Partnership with S Group Across 1,900+ Locations in Finland and Estonia Read more
- Wahed launches in the UAE becoming the country’s first dedicated Islamic digital investment platform Read more