42Flows.Tech and Sumsub Establish a Strategic Partnership
42Flows.Tech, a software engineering company, and Sumsub, an all-in-one verification platform, today announced their strategic partnership to provide trustworthy, end-to-end solutions for identity verification, transaction monitoring and AML screening in fintech, e-commerce, and many other industries.
42Flows.Tech offers rapid integration of KYC systems to their clients’ and partners’ systems. As a result, 42Flows.Tech recommends and provides best practices for integrating Sumsub’s solution into core banking and other fintech developments.
Max Popov, COO of 42Flows.Tech, said of the partnership: “We are delighted to increase our engagement with the latest verification technologies and commitment to digital security through becoming a strategic partner of Sumsub. I believe that our cooperation will help the fintech sector grow, develop, and succeed, delivering value to businesses and consumers alike”.
Andrew Sever, co-founder and CEO of Sumsub, commented: “We are glad to work with 42Flows.Tech for the benefit of their customers and the wider fintech community. Sumsub’s advanced KYC, KYB, transaction monitoring and AML solutions are the best fit for a fast-growing software engineering company aimed at global expansion. We are looking forward to launching new projects together with 42Flows.Tech.”
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- US B2B Payment Tech Firm Plastiq Has Declared Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Read more
- Pesto Takes on Pawn Lending, Announcing Launch of the First Asset-Backed Credit Card and New Funding Round Read more
- DC BLOX, Inc. Announces 2nd Subsea Cable in Horry County Read more
- Fannie Mae Reminds Homeowners, Renters, and Mortgage Servicers of Disaster Relief Options for Those Affected by Typhoon Mawar in Guam Read more
- PayrollOrg Announces Recipients of Third Annual Showcase Standout Awards Read more