FinTech partnership strengthens position of five°degrees and W.UP in European banking and finance market
Today five°degrees; a digital core banking provider, announces its partnership with W.UP, a banking provider that uses artificial intelligence to generate digital revenue and interact with clients.
As part of the partnership, W.UP: a London and Budapest based FinTech, becomes part of five°degrees Open Banking Marketplace: an interconnecting banking and finance ecosystem that enables competitors to work together to improve the end-user experience for its customers.
The collaboration between the two FinTechs will help to strengthen the position of five°degrees and W.UP within the European banking and finance market.
Commenting on the partnership, Peter-Jan Van De Venn, Executive Vice President, five°degrees said: “Partnering with W.UP is testament to our vision for the future of banking and finance. Through fostering a culture of collaboration among industry competitors, we are providing an unrivalled customer experience enabled by interconnected APIs within an Open Banking Marketplace. We are delighted to welcome W.UP as part of the five°degrees Open Banking Marketplace.”
Remco Veenenberg, Head of Alliances, W.UP said: “There are more than 5,000 fintechs in Europe alone, all wanting a piece of the pie. The decisive factor for winning or losing this battle will be synergies with companies that offer cutting-edge services that complement banks’ capabilities, such as W.UP’s Sales.UP personalisation and analytics tool for five°degrees’ digital core banking platform.”
- BondExchange Launches First Embedded Surety Application Read more
- Invstr Named Best Social Trading Platform of 2023 by FinTech Breakthrough Awards Read more
- Ally Names Russell Hutchinson as Chief Financial Officer Read more
- Interactive Brokers Expected to Raise Interest Rates to USD 4.33% on Instantly Available Cash Read more
- Bit Digital, Inc. Announces Strategic Investment in Auros Global Limited Read more