Fintech Juni continues rapid growth, launching new brand and product features
Juni, the financial companion for ecommerce entrepreneurs, today announced it is embarking on its next phase of growth. Having doubled the number of customers and card spend each quarter for the past year, and grown its team by 644% in 2021, Juni continues to go from strength to strength. Within a year of launching its platform, Juni is coming out of beta. The launch includes new product features and integrations, and a rebrand as Juni expands its offer across the European Economic Area.
Juni’s platform ties together physical and virtual cards, credit cards, accounting, analytics and digital advertising platforms, to enable entrepreneurs to have a clear and holistic view of all their finances. With ecommerce sales set to reach 7.4 trillion dollars by 2025, there are huge opportunities for growth and a clear need for a tailor-made solution to help businesses scale.
To mark the launch, Juni is introducing:
- In addition to GBP and Euro, Juni is now launching USD accounts and cards, which is the feature most requested by existing customers. With Juni’s USD accounts, ecommerce entrepreneurs and marketers can now optimise their funds even better, including as many virtual USD Mastercard cards as they need.
- A new integration with Google Ads, providing a friction-free experience that will save time and hassle. This integration allows real-time Google Ads spend tracking insights, as well as automatically extracting credit line invoices and generating and matching receipts for threshold payments.
- A new brand with a bold visual identity and a fresh website, logo and colour palette to establish Juni’s brand identity and ensure it stands out from the crowd. In addition, Juni is launching “Bye bye bank”, a creative campaign that brings the daily frustrations of ecommerce entrepreneurs to life when dealing with traditional banks through a series of commercials, high-impact OOH and print placements across key locations in Europe.
- With its cashback on all spending as an added benefit, Juni has already paid out more than €1M in total and has an ambitious plan to pay out €10 million in cashback in the coming year to help businesses to grow and scale.
“We know the challenges that ecommerce entrepreneurs face because we’ve experienced the same headaches ourselves,” says Samir El-Sabini, Co-founder and CEO, Juni. “That’s why we founded Juni. We’ve taken those problems and turned them into product features, and we’re passionate about creating a new approach to finance. We want to give our customers the right integrations, features and insights so they can make better business decisions and scale. This launch is an incredibly proud moment for us and we’re excited to continue our growth alongside our amazing customers.”
Jason Fields, Managing Director at Outlet Group said, “Juni is truly unique in its offer. From the moment we started using the Juni platform in January 2022, the pressure of managing our finances drastically decreased. The dashboard provides a really clear view for monitoring and tracking our spending, and the cash back offer is a great additional reward. Having a dedicated account manager that actually cares about you makes such a difference too. If we ever need to reach someone, we get an immediate response. If you’re serious about scaling your ecommerce business, go with Juni.”
Max Bekink, Co-Founder at Boltshop Limited commented, “Juni removes many of the financial struggles that business owners today face. The ability to create multiple cards, along with the credit line and cash back, has massively helped us to categorise our spending and gain a new level of control over our business. But it’s more than just the product that stands out. Since joining the beta in February 2021, our account manager and the Juni team have truly made us feel like part of the community. If you’re looking for a good and trustworthy financial platform, Juni is the place to go.”
With its all-in-one solution tailored to the specific needs of the rapidly growing ecommerce and digital marketing industry, Juni has received over $76 million in funding to date. Key investors include EQT, Partners of DST Global, Felix Capital and Cherry Ventures, alongside high profile angel investors and board members from highly successful fintechs and ecommerce companies such as iZettle, Klarna and NA-KD. In addition, Juni has continued to grow its workforce, making it the fastest growing fintech startup in Europe in 2021. Currently, there are employees across 30 countries, and as Juni continues on its growth journey, the aim is to grow its workforce by 200% YoY, recruiting an additional 140+ employees in 2022.
Companies In This Post
- Lumos Technologies Releases Lumos Prime+ Score for Small Business Loans Exclusively Through Lenders Cooperative Read more
- FIN-FSA withdraws Nada express osk’s registration under the Act on Payment Institutions to provide payment service without authorisation Read more
- Trustly closes acquisition of Ecospend – becoming the leading Open Banking payments company in the UK Read more
- Ripple Names Monica Long As President Read more
- OneSpan to Acquire Blockchain Technology Provider ProvenDB to Bring Secure Vaulting to the Future of Digital Transactions Read more