Fintech Finance Powerlist: The Most Influential People in Fintech on Social Media
The Fintech Finance most influential powerlist is based on the on active users of Twitter and other social media and their Klout scores. This Klout score is based on various metrics from Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, LinkedIn, Instagram, Foursquare, Wikipedia as well as Klout.
The influencer list is an almost real-time run down of the most important people in London fintech on social media, which is automatically updated every fortnight on a Thursday.
Should you, or someone you know, be on the fintech powerlist? Hit the “join” button below to get started. Please remember this is a list of individuals and that Fintech Finance reserves the right to not accept or exclude people from the list as it deems appropriate.
- Worthy Raises Bond Rates, Enhances Investor Returns Read more
- Credit Union Industry Strong and Resilient Amid Silicon Valley Bank Collapse Read more
- eProcessingNetwork Launches Hosted Payment Form Generator Capabilities for Merchants Read more
- Cobalt Re-Launches as CobaltFX, Digital Asset Division to Form New Venture in Q2 Read more
- Billtrust Earns EcoVadis Bronze Sustainability Rating Read more