FinTech Connect 2023 Opens Call for Content Following Advisory Board Meeting
FinTech Connect 2023, Europe’s only dedicated fintech event for the entire ecosystem, has announced it’s now opened its ‘Call for Content’ for potential speakers and sponsors. This follows the UK meeting of 30+ C-Suite fintech leaders which make up FinTech Connect’s Advisory Board. The Call for Content will be open from Monday 20th March until Wednesday 31st May 2023.
Members of the UK Advisory Board are visionary leaders selected from a cross-section of tech verticals, academia, regulators and renowned industry consultants, all of which are actively working on propositions spanning web3, paytech, regtech and digital experience (DX). Notable Advisory Board participants include:
- Mark Hipperson, Founder, Ziglu, Co-founder, Starling Bank
- Mark Shaw, Director, Global Payments Strategy, Spotify
- David Palmer, Blockchain Lead, Vodafone
- Rema Rao, Head of Payments Strategy EMEA, Uber
- David McHenry, Head of Global Treasury & Payments Advisory – EMEA, Silicon Valley Bank
- Keith Bear, Fellow, Cambridge Centre for Alternative Finance, Cambridge Judge Business School
- Angela Yore, Founder & MD, SkyParlour
- Dr. Bijna Kotak Dasani MBE, FRSA, Advisory Board Member, FinTech Connect (prev. Exec Director, Morgan Stanley)
- Dimitrios Tzimas, Head of Cyber Security Architecture, UBS
FinTech Connect 2023 comprises two standalone international events. FinTech Europe, a London-based event and FinTech Connect North America, based in New York. With participants from challenger banks, innovative merchants, central banks, tier one financial institutions and cutting-edge tech players, and more free content on the exhibition floors than ever before, both FinTech Connect events will deliver unparalleled business intelligence insights and sought-after networking opportunities.
FinTech Connect Europe 2023 is taking place between 6th-7th December at the ExCel centre in the heart of London’s docklands. This year’s event is expected to welcome more than 3,000 attendees, global fintech industry C-suite leaders and start-up innovators that are transforming the global payments landscape.
FinTech Connect North America 2023 is the first-in person iteration of the event, after launching a virtual event two years ago. Taking place on 27th June 2023 at Convene Quorum, New York, FinTech Connect North America will discover how financial institutions, merchants and fintechs across the continent are leveraging technology to be at the forefront of the industry.
Laurence Coldicott, Senior Content Director of Fintech Connect 2023, says: “Now that in-person events are back, we’re building on the huge success of last year’s event to ensure FinTech Connect 2023 retains its position as the industry’s must-attend event in both Europe and North America.
“The economic turbulence of the past year has dramatically affected fintech investment, up-ended business models, and disrupted the pace of innovation in paytech and digital transformatio. We’ve seen fast-moving and controversial developments in the areas of blockchain and regulation over the past 12 months. There is much to discuss amid the momentous events currently impacting the industry, and FinTech Connect 2023 promises even more phenomenally impactful insights and transformational solution showcases.
“With even more interactive sessions and lively debates for attendees to enjoy, this year’s event offers a must-have vantage point of where the global fintech industry is at right now – and where it’s headed next. Speakers and sponsors won’t want to miss out on the opportunity to set the agenda and bring their talking points to the table.”
‘Calls for Content’, Fintech Connect can be uploaded here: https://www.fintechconnect.com/events-london/contact-us-mc
What do we mean by ‘Call for Content’?
The FinTech Connect team are at an early research stage of curating the agenda. As such we are looking for the most exciting new speakers, companies and topics to include in the 2023 Europe agenda.
Do you want your view to help shape the UK’s premier financial technology expo? Or do you have a specific case study on a new trend in payments, Web3 or digital transformation? Please do not hesitate to reach out; your opinion matters and could make a big impact on the themes we cover this year.
The full agenda, list of all-star speakers, keynote panel and content themes will be announced in due course.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST IN SPEAKING, SPONSORING, ATTENDING OR EXHIBITING:
Call +44 (0)20 7368 9750 to find out more about exhibiting at FinTech Connect on 6th-7th December 2023. Register your interest here to make sure you’re notified when delegate or visitor spaces are available.
People In This Post
- US blockchain company, Constellation Network, Welcomes Leading Experts from Top Enterprises and U.S. Government Agencies to their Enterprise Advisory Board. Read more
- JustPaid, AI-powered Finance Startup, To Launch Game-Changing GPT App In OpenAI’S GPT Store Read more
- Eltropy Collaborates with Jack Henry’s Banno Digital Banking Platform Read more
- Ledger partners with bolt to launch device protection for its industry-leading secure devices Read more
- Nigeria: African Development Bank and FSDH Merchant Bank sign $20 million Trade Finance Agreement to support Small and Midsize Enterprises (SMEs) and Corporates Read more