FIME’s Acquirer test tool first to achieve EMVCo Level 3 Qualification
FIME’s Savvi test tool is the first to achieve EMVCo qualification for a Level 3 Card Simulator. Savvi, used to test the connection between payment terminals and network systems, already supported EMV® L3 testing in-line with the guidelines of individual payment systems. This latest qualification accommodates the most recent efforts of EMVCo to align, streamline and standardize this testing process across multiple payment brands.
EMVCo’s L3 testing processes aim to combine the technical achievements of each payment scheme’s specific testing requirements and simplify the complexities acquirers face in achieving terminal integration certification across all brands. The standard for the L3 Card Simulator tool component is the first milestone of this project. As the first test tool to receive this qualification, Savvi is enabling acquirers globally to benefit from automated testing and enhanced operational efficiency.
“Savvi gives the acquiring community a single, simple and automated testing solution. As specifications evolve so do our tools, so that our customers are always right up to date,” comments Raphaël Guilley, Vice President at FIME. “This world-first qualification is a testament to this commitment. This new EMVCo Level 3 test tool process simplifies each payment brand certification process, speeding up test projects and minimizing unwanted delays during formal certification.”
FIME is an industry-recognized EMV implementation partner. In addition to the Savvi Test Platform, FIME’s experts offer a complete project test service, technical consulting for payment system requirements and terminal-integration training for developers and testers. Find out more.
*EMV® is a registered trademark in the U.S. and other countries and an unregistered trademark elsewhere. The EMV trademark is owned by EMVCo.
- Root Accelerates Expansion Plans After Invenfin Investment Read more
- J.P. Morgan to provide account validation services to the U.S. Government Read more
- MindBridge Expands Financial Risk Discovery Platform Read more
- eMoney Advisor Introduces Multi-View in Decision Center, Improving Advisors’ Ability to Collaboratively Plan with Clients Through Personalized Dashboards Read more
- XXImo Becomes a Visa Principal Member, Strengthening Its Position as a Leading European Mobility Platform Read more