Fidor and EPAM Partner to Provide Innovative Global Digital Banking Solutions
Fidor today signed a partnership agreement with EPAM Systems Inc. This agreement, signed at Fidor’s new technology hub in Dubai, gives Fidor the agility to exceed customer satisfaction, localise its digital banking offerings and extend its footprint in strategic regions.
This partnership will offer Fidor access to EPAM’s pool of highly-skilled technical resources for specific project collaborations.
“The concept of digital and community-based banking is getting lots of traction amongst financial organisations. More and more banks and non-financial players wish to launch their own digital banking brand based on our Fidor OS platform in addition to build their own app store using Fidor’s Finance Bay Fintechs ecosytem. We have the privilege to have signed exclusive agreements with prestigious brands which will truly change the way we bank. Our partnership with EPAM Systems comes at perfect time, as they will join us in quickly delivering solutions to our partners across the globe. This partnership also means that Fidor is extending its footprint in supporting customers especially in the US and Asia,” stated Ge Drossaert, Chief Commercial Officer and Member of the Board at Fidor.
“We are pleased to enter into this strategic partnership with Fidor. The combination of our deep expertise in current and emerging fintech, along with our long history in the banking and financial services industry and Fidor’s digital banking expertise will strongly benefit customers focused on delivering advanced innovations with speed and efficiency,” said Arkadiy Dobkin, CEO and President, at EPAM.
- Muskan Varshney – SS&C Blue Prism – MoneyLIVE Summit 2023 Read more
- Hexaware and Xceptor Partner to Offer Innovative Data Automation Solutions for Banking and Financial Services Read more
- CFA Institute Launches Investment Industry AI Handbook Read more
- BM Technologies Strengthens Management Team to Position for the Next Phase of Growth Read more
- Women Hit Hardest as Cost-Of-Living Crisis Disrupts Financial Planning Read more