fflya sends live credit card payment out the window
AS-IP Tech Inc (USOTC: IPTK) announced today following recent successful flight tests on Wizz Air, fflya the world’s first inflight Bluetooth free messaging platform now incorporates live in-app credit card payment.
To demonstrate its capability on the Wizz Air A321, ASIP incorporated the Food and Boutique menu into the fflya messaging app, allowing an order to be placed, paid for by credit card and a receipt return to the app.
Ron Chapman ASIP CEO said” Our proprietary Bluetooth 5 protocol eliminates the security and latency issues associated with Wi-Fi and is the only way to cover a single aisle aircraft with one access point and give everyone onboard the same level of service.
The fflya live Transact program is both PCI compliant and has Two Factor authentication, replacing the outdated method of caching credit cards onboard and downloading after the flight.
Credit card default becomes a thing of the past.
When combined with fflya’s unique custom window antenna system, fflya eliminates the need for complex Wi-Fi and broadband installations which fail to deliver.”
fflya Transact includes a crew management module (CrewX) that manages the sale process and automatically updates the passenger app. fflya also brings to life Crew EFTPOS terminals. fflya is a completely self-funded program for airlines creating a whole new dimension to e-commerce inflight.
fflya with Bluetooth, the only significant change in inflight connectivity in 20 years.
- Vencora acquires CREALOGIX Read more
- Bottomline Unveils Enhanced Internal Threat Management Solution Read more
- TerraPay joins forces with Diamond Trust Bank Uganda, to simplify global money transfers in Uganda Read more
- Security Bank drives digital transformation of wealth management business with Avaloq Read more
- Prove Identity Partners with TargetData to Continue Expansion into Brazil Read more