Fast Brings World’s Fastest Online Checkout Experience to the U.K.
Revolution Beauty, a publicly traded global mass beauty and personal care business, is one of the first British merchants to partner with Fast, bringing one-click checkout technology to their U.K. online customers.
By launching in the U.K., Fast is offering merchants a checkout button that completes online orders in just a few seconds. After entering their contact information and payment details as they normally would for their first purchase on a merchant’s site, buyers are automatically signed up and can use one-click checkout at any online store with Fast Checkout.
Accelerated by the Covid-19 pandemic, retailers globally saw a dramatic increase in demand for frictionless online purchasing. Fast’s one-click checkout button enables U.K. customers to purchase online products seamlessly, just in time for the holiday season which is forecasted to be the busiest in e-commerce history.
“The U.K. has been at the very forefront of e-commerce for years. Merchants here truly understand how crucial a frictionless internet shopping experience is, and sophisticated shoppers demand speed and convenience,” said Fast CEO and Co-Founder Domm Holland. “Revolution Beauty has built a global business that has mastered this new era of online shopping. They are the perfect partner for Fast to bring the world’s quickest checkout experience to the U.K.”
Through the partnership with Fast, Revolution Beauty’s U.K. customers can now complete online orders using the company’s signature one-click checkout technology that has proven to increase conversion and reduce cart abandonment rates, two of the major pain points for online retailers globally.
“Revolution Beauty has seen exponential growth due to our unique digital experience and stress free, informative online environment,” said Sally Minto, Digital Director, Revolution Beauty. “We are excited to become the first beauty brand in the U.K. to partner with Fast and offer best in class one-click functionality, bringing frictionless & consistent purchasing to our valued and loyal customers. We foresee high user satisfaction post-Covid-19 pandemic, moving through peak period and beyond.”
Fast already has several employees based in the U.K. and plans to open an office in London in 2022. The rapidly growing start-up is aggressively hiring in the U.K. thanks to the country’s highly educated and e-commerce-savvy talent pool.
To learn more about Fast, visit fast.co.
- US blockchain company, Constellation Network, Welcomes Leading Experts from Top Enterprises and U.S. Government Agencies to their Enterprise Advisory Board. Read more
- JustPaid, AI-powered Finance Startup, To Launch Game-Changing GPT App In OpenAI’S GPT Store Read more
- Eltropy Collaborates with Jack Henry’s Banno Digital Banking Platform Read more
- Ledger partners with bolt to launch device protection for its industry-leading secure devices Read more
- Nigeria: African Development Bank and FSDH Merchant Bank sign $20 million Trade Finance Agreement to support Small and Midsize Enterprises (SMEs) and Corporates Read more