F10 FinTech Incubator & Accelerator Opens Applications for its Acceleration Program
F10 are pleased to announce that Startups from the FinTech, InsurTech and RegTech branches can now apply for F10’s next Startup Accelerator Program.
The P2 Program, which will take place from July 3rd to December 7th, 2017, is aimed at providing 10 Startups from around the world, the opportunity to evolve an initial prototype from the planning phase to the market release phase. The Program will be made up of various coaching and educational modules, and will take place at the F10 offices in Zurich as well as online.
To insure the Startups have the best chances of successfully bringing their products to market, the F10 and its external experts and mentors will be on site and available to coach and mentor the qualifying teams.
Startups will have until April 28th, 2017 to submit their ideas to F10. This will be followed by a pre-selection phase in early June, 2017 and a fi nal selection later that same month.
This Summer 2017 batch will mark F10’s third such batch since the Association started incubating and accelerating FinTech Startups. The F10 Association was founded as a non-profi t association by SIX together with Julius Bär Bank and PwC Switzerland.
Application Period: December 1st – April 28th
Selection Period: April 29th – June 6th
Program: July 3rd – December 7th
- Nationwide’s Matt Cox on Modern Payments and Giving Customers Back Their Control Back Read more
- Transact Payments Appoints Aaron Carpenter as CEO Read more
- Plum makes crypto investing available for EU customers Read more
- FF Virtual Arena: Partnerships: Fintech’s Secret Sauce Read more
- Somya Patnaik on why Financial Institutions Need Automation Read more