Expensify Expands Employee Reimbursements Globally
Expensify (Nasdaq: EXFY), a payments superapp that helps individuals and businesses around the world simplify the way they manage money across expenses, corporate cards, and bills, today announced the international expansion of their employee reimbursements functionality. Businesses managing spend and expenses across borders can now reimburse employees almost anywhere in the world using Expensify.
“Employees can work from anywhere these days and expect to be reimbursed quickly for out-of-pocket expenses regardless of where they live,” said David Barrett, Founder and CEO of Expensify. “We have listened to these customers and now include global reimbursements for free in all paid Expensify plans.”
Importantly, there are no pre-funding requirements to reimburse employees in other countries. Businesses simply link their local bank account and pay employees at any time. Expensify will handle the rest.
“Businesses can reimburse employees in over 154 different currencies across 200 plus countries,” explained Expensify COO, Anu Muralidharan. “Further, we’re adding the ability for businesses to link withdrawal bank accounts in the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, and the entire European Union.”
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- Trovata Moves Upmarket with Multibank API Integration Available to SAP and Oracle Customers Read more
- Invesco Advisers Announces Portfolio Management Changes for Invesco Municipal Closed-End Funds Read more
- Guardz Launches AI-Powered Multilayered Phishing Protection To Secure SMEs Read more
- Andorix Deploys HFR Networks’ Time Sensitive Networking Switch to Deliver Converged In-Building Services Read more
- Codego Launches the New Era of Crypto Gift Cards Read more