Expectation versus reality for payments data monetisation – Identifying the data-led services corporates want
Despite the vast amount of payments data that banks sit on, the ability to use it to add value to corporate clients and generate revenue has proved elusive.
There is now a concerted effort to address this challenge. Banks are reconceptualising data as a “strategic asset”, and investment in initiatives to monetise payments data has doubled in the past year. But for these to be successful, it is crucial to understand where the concrete opportunities lie, how potential can be translated into action, and the considerations that should be taken into account.
Using the results of new primary research conducted by leading industry analyst house, Celent, and commissioned by Icon Solutions and MongoDB, this session will deliver fresh insight to better understand respective strategies, pain points and challenges, and the specific services that will enable banks to monetise data.
Joining the discussion:
- Toine van Beusekom, Strategy Director, Payments at Icon Solutions
- Boris Bialek, Global Head of Enterprise Modernization at MongoDB
- Kieran Hines, Senior Analyst at Celent
- Krystle Ritchens, Executive Director, Head of EMEA Payments Industry, Regulatory, and Network at J.P. Morgan
- Moderated by Ali Paterson, Director at Fintech Finance
- A Falling King Dollar Signals a Reprieve for Emerging Markets Commentary From Crown Agents Bank Read more
- Uome Launches New Point of Sale Feature That Comes With a Cost of Living Incentive Changing the Game for Small Businesses & Entrepreneurs Read more
- Brush Claims Unveils New Brand Identity to Support Strategic Transformation and Advanced Executive Growth Read more
- Mike McGovern on the Trends in Financial Institutions Read more
- Roland Brandli on Adapting to the Recent Changes in Payments Read more