European Blockchain Convention Returns to Barcelona in 2023
After 7 highly successful events, European Blockchain Convention 2023 is ready to be held again on 15-17 February at the 5-star hotel Hyatt Regency Barcelona. The event will welcome more than 3.000 attendees at what will be the largest edition since the event was launched in 2018.
Bringing together startups, investors, developers, industry experts and global media, the event will once again be the annual meeting point of the industry in Europe.
The three-day event will feature more than 200 exceptional industry experts across a variety of panels, keynotes, workshops, and fireside chats. Confirmed speakers include:
- Tim Grant, Head of EMEA, Galaxy Digital
- Stani Kulechov, Founder & CEO, AAVE
- Emma Lovett, Markets DLT, Executive Director, JPMorgan Chase
- Dotun Rominiyi, Director of emerging technology, London Stock Exchange
- Matteo Melani, NFT Engineering Manager, Meta
- Joshua Ashley Klayman, Head of Blockchain & Digital Assets, Linklaters
- Marc Schaumburg, Executive Producer, Sony Pictures Entertainment
- Teana Baker-Taylor, VP, Policy & Regulatory Strategy, UK/EU, Circle
- Matus Steis, Token Design Lead, Outlier Ventures
- Francisco Maroto, Blockchain Lead, BBVA
- Nadia Filali, Head of Blockchain Programs, Caisse des Depots
- Coty de Monteverde, Blockchain Center of Excellence Director, Banco Santander
- Emma Landriault, Blockchain & Digital Asset Product Lead, Scotiabank
- Laurent Marochini, Head of Innovation, Société Générale Securities Services
- Chia Jeng Yang, Investor, Pantera Capital
Victoria Gago, the founder of the European Blockchain Convention said, “After selling out tickets and sponsorships 2 weeks before EBC22, we are delighted to be back in the city for an even bigger and better event”.
“EBC23 will be held across 3 stages with more than 100 sessions on institutional crypto adoption, crypto investing for institutions, DeFi, crypto derivatives, stablecoins, tokenization, issuance of digital assets, regulation, building web3, custody & wallets, metaverse & gaming, among others”, Victoria continued.
”EBC23 will have a 2.000 sqm exhibition area, where attendees will network with the biggest players in the space. After sundown, visitors will roll up their sleeves and network, accompanied by a DJ and some drinks”, Victoria remarked.
Secure your ticket today. Get 25% off your order with code FFNEWS25!
Companies In This Post
- EXCLUSIVE: “Paying By Numbers” – Hugh Burden, AutoRek in ‘The Paytech Magazine’ Read more
- FF Awards 2022: The results are in! Congratulations to all the Winners! Read more
- FF Virtual Arena: International Payments Read more
- EXCLUSIVE: “Easing the Squeeze” – Rowan Brewer, Paymentology in ‘The Paytech Magazine’ Read more
- ITN Business and FINTECH Circle produce news-style programme exploring the role of fintech in society Read more