Europa Factor and Credit Factor Partner With Qualco to Transform Their Credit and Collections Management Operations
Europa Factor and Credit Factor will invest in QUALCO’s proven technology to accelerate their growth plans and take advantage of digital, automation, and analytics capabilities.
With over 22 years of experience as an NPL purchaser and servicer, 18 operating hubs and 2000 employees, Europa Factor is a major player in the Italian market, known for its fair, customer-centric approach and social responsibility focus.
To date, the company has managed more than 20 million customer cases and purchased 370 NPE portfolios in the unsecured credit market. Recently, Europa Factor extended its operations to the banking NPL sector through Credit Factor, a joint venture with IBL Banca.
QUALCO is a leading technology provider that tackles some of the most pressing challenges in the credit and NPL sectors through technology innovation, data insights and leading working practices.
Specifically, the companies will implement QUALCO 360°, a comprehensive solution that combines a robust end-to-end collections and recoveries platform with digital self-service and conversational messaging capabilities. In parallel, Europa Factor will use its customer data to bring predictive analytics and data-driven decision-making to its operations.
“Reaffirming our commitment to delivering the highest quality services to the market, we are delighted to partner with QUALCO. This powerful collaboration ensures we have the tools to achieve our business goals and radically improve customer experience,” says Pierluca Bottone, CEO at Europa Factor and Credit Factor.
Marco Cozzi, QUALCO Country Manager in Italy, commented: “We see technology and data playing an increasingly important role in the Italian NPL and receivables market. We are thrilled for our collaboration with Europa Factor and Credit Factor as it allows us to co-create a unique ecosystem that extracts value from technology and innovation.”
Companies In This Post
- Visa and Oxfam America to Explore Expanding Anticipatory Action Program to Bring Pre-Disaster Financial Support to the Philippines, Kenya, Colombia, and Puerto Rico Read more
- Global Centre launched to accelerate climate finance Read more
- A Third or More Young Investors Acted on Misleading Online Financial Advice Read more
- ICMA announces collaboration with IsDB and LSEG for developing guidance for practitioners on Green Sukuk Read more
- Crypto.com Receives Authorisation as an Electronic Money Institution from the United Kingdom’s Financial Conduct Authority Read more