eNett Strengthens Leadership Team with New Executive Appointments
eNett International has today announced two new executive appointments. Bryan Lewis, former CFO of Priceline.com, takes on the role of Chief Operating Officer (COO). And former CEO of Kalixa payments, Edward Chandler, brings his finance and payments expertise to eNett as Chief Commercial & Partnerships Officer. The appointments come off the back of strong financial results showing 64% year-on-year growth in 2016.
As Chief Operating Officer, Bryan Lewis will be responsible for driving operational and strategic excellence across eNett as it embarks on its next phase of growth. Bryan brings a wealth of travel and technology industry experience, having held C-Level positions at Agoda and Priceline.com.
And as Chief Commercial & Partnerships Officer, Edward will be responsible for driving business and partner development, sales and account management across eNett globally. Having more than 20 years’ finance and payments experience, Edward was formerly CEO of Kalixa Payments Group, and a board director at Circulo payments.
eNett Managing Director and CEO, Anthony Hynes, said, “eNett was started by combining expertise in travel and payments. Bryan and Edward continue that, bringing with them executive-level experience as we prepare for the next phase of growth. I look forward to working with them in bringing new innovations to B2B payments, making transactions faster, easier and safer for our customers and the travel industry.”
- EXCLUSIVE: “Game On!” – Manjit Rana, Insurtech Scout in ‘The Insurtech Magazine’ Read more
- Absa Bank Kenya Partners with Huawei to Build a New Digital Foundation for Branch Networks Read more
- Square Launches Tap to Pay on iPhone for US Sellers Read more
- Nium and Travelex launch new digital remittance offering in Japan Read more
- Diego Gutierrez, Vodacom – Mobility Provided by M-Pesa Read more