EML-powered Vault Hopes Its Vaccine Rewards Cards Offer Hard-hit Australian Businesses A Lockdown Exit
EML Payments’ (ASX: EML) (S&P/ASX 200) client Vault Payment Solutions believes its rewards boost for COVID shots provides a lockdown-free pathway for frustrated business owners, suppliers and venues to reopen their doors fully and help keep their workforces, customers and guests safe. The company believes its jump-start solution will quickly get more staff and visitors back on deck and become a business lifeline.
Vault has simplified a complex certification process with a streamlined, end-to-end solution. Real-time validation ensures that those who have received both vaccinations, and qualify under the incentive program, are instantly issued with a custom digital prepaid card that can be spent everywhere Mastercard is accepted worldwide.
”It’s admirable to see clients take action to implement rewards for getting the jab to help return to normality,” stressed Michael Jess, General Manager at Vault.
”People can enjoy being rewarded for receiving the jab by rolling up their sleeves to get businesses back on track,” stated Sarah Bowles, Group Chief Digital Officer at EML.
Vault is heartened to see businesses, suppliers, and events exceed their duty of care to their employees, customers and delegates by incentivising vaccination versus enduring a prolonged lockdown.
- Chris Baker Named Chief Strategic Officer at POSaBIT Read more
- Fintech Job Cuts: An Analysis of the Impact on the Industry Read more
- Wolters Kluwer’s CCH® Tagetik expert solution recognized by Nucleus Research Read more
- Court of Appeal Rules in First Case Over Developers’ Duty of Care to Crypto Asset Owners Read more
- Vancity’s Visa credit cards are counting carbon footprints with ecolytiq Read more