Ebury secures one of its best performances in Bloomberg’s FX forecast rankings
Ebury, a leading global FinTech and FX risk management specialist, has once again secured positive rankings in the latest Bloomberg FX forecast rankings in one of its best performances to date.
Ebury was named as one of the five top forecasters for 12 different currency crosses in Q2 2021 and continues its strong performance in Emerging Markets. This includes a top-ranking position for the US Dollar (USD) and Chilean Peso (CLP) cross.
Figure 1: Bloomberg’s USD/CLP Forecast Rankings [Q2 2021]
Alongside that, Ebury also ranked as the second most accurate forecaster for the USD and South African Rand (ZAR), and the Euro (EUR) crosses with the Russian Ruble (RUB), Romanian Leu (RON) and Japanese Yen (JPY).
Ebury also maintained its good recent track of forecasting the Mexican Peso (#3 vs USD) and the Swedish Krona (#3 vs USD, #4 vs EUR), and for the first time ever secured rankings for the Norwegian Krone and Czech Koruna.
Bloomberg’s rankings are based on three rigorous criteria: margin of error, timing and directional accuracy. Full rankings are listed below.
Matthew Ryan, Senior Market Analyst at Ebury, commented: “We are delighted to have been recognised by Bloomberg yet again as one of the market’s most accurate FX forecasters.
“Our deep understanding of FX risk management, and specialist knowledge of emerging markets, allows Ebury to provide a unique service to our clients in support of their activities across international trade and international payments and collections.”
Companies In This Post
- How Small Businesses Can Go Digital – and Why They Have No Choice Read more
- Nucleus365 launches European Instant Payments – Rapid Transfer Read more
- Ipsum Capital Prioritises Customer Outcomes With Interim Registration to the LSB’s Business Standards Read more
- JCB and Vietnam Prosperity Joint Stock Commercial Bank launch VPBank JCB Credit Card with a focus on Generation Z in Viet Nam Read more
- Mobile Commerce Platform Fintiv Partners with Geoswift to Enable Cross-border Digital Remittance in Asia Read more